UNICAP invests in a wide range of international, high-quality infrastructural, socially and politically significant projects that generate stable, long-term cash flows. This means that at the first stage of project implementation, we become the first player in the market. This makes it possible to compare and choose alternatives in different states and regions, determine the necessary rate of return on investments and effectively defend the interests of investors.
In our PFI concept, the partner is the most reliable business entity in the modern developed economy – the state; projects have sufficient investment intensity, high profitability, guaranteed long-term market.
Partnership, expressing not only the interests of investors, but also society and the state, provides our projects with a high level of stability, since everyone is interested in its success. The market strategy, project portfolio, roadmap and development of similar international investment companies allow us to rely on the exponential dynamics of the development of assets managed by our company.
We understand the responsibility to partners to achieve the stated goals and strive to achieve a high level of trust in the company in order to increase the volume of funds under management.
To date, we have invested and managed more than 200 infrastructure projects.
The partner receives a number of undeniable advantages:
- risk diversification through geographic and sectoral segmentation of projects;
- professional competent management with appropriate education and experience based on corporate culture, depending on the result of work;
- maximum income due to effective management and the possibility of wide access to the necessary information;
- lower transaction fees and, accordingly, lower entry thresholds based on the scale of the investment fund portfolios;
- high degree of liquidity of shares of the investment fund;
- a portfolio of cost-effective projects in the field of “blue ocean” in a promising market of national resources;
- a unique concept for the implementation of public-private partnership projects in the countries of the Eurasian space;
- an important humanitarian mission to implement socially significant, infrastructural and environmental initiatives.